Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

God's Artwork in Kentucky

                     
                       Nothing like the Ky Mountains

                                          God's Artwork
                                I Love These Mountains
           Farmers cutting hay for their farm animals
                                What can I say,I am Blessed


         I was born in Indiana,only lived there a few months after I was born then we moved back to Ky.We lived in Ky until 1985 then we moved to Texas for a year then came back to Ky and I have been ever since and I am not moving until I died and go to heaven.I Love Ky and I Love that we have raised 3 handsome young men here.Monticello/Wayne County is where we live.It is a small town with about 6,000.00 people,most of it is farm land.I Thank God for this little town and what it means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels