Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 29, 2011

My crafts that I have been working on


I thought I would show you a few of my craft projects that I have been working on..


                                                             Santa Heart Ornaments

   My Snowmen Cupcake Ornaments that I design and made.
I have sold lots and lots of these cupcakes with lots of different designs.
I make Santa,Witches,Pumpkins,American Flag,different holidays and
different colors.They have been my best sellers.

I LOVE making these reindeers,they have the cutest face.
 
 
These are my Mr & Mrs Santa Claus,I sold quite a few of these
last year,so I am hoping they will be a good sellers this year also.

These are my Holiday House that I made.Sold lots of these last year and the year before.
Hopefully I can get some orders for these again this year too.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my crafts pictures.I LOVE working on
different project and being able to sell them and for other people to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marsha!
    Thank you for stopping by and following my blog! It's nice to 'meet' you! I'm following yours now too!
    I just love these ornaments. I can't decide which ones I love the best though!
    I haven't worked with plastic canvas in a long time. I'm thinking I might ought to get back in to it again!

    ReplyDelete

Labels