Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 26, 2011

After working on my blog page for 2+ hours I am  finally ready for my first post :)

First of all I want to tell you a little about myself.My name is Marsha Dishman,I live in Wayne County Ky on the southern border of Ky and Tennessee.I have been married to my best friend for 20 years we have 3 Beautiful sons,2 dogs and 2 cats.I am of Baptist Faith and I attend Pleasant Hill Baptist Church with my family.My hobbies are sewing with Plactic Canvas,which I sell my finished products on ebay and etsy,Cooking/Baking,Painting,camping,traveling,gardening,canning and spending time with my family and friends.I am also a Facebook Addicts,lol I also love Country,Gospel and Southern Rock Music.My boys are really into music,I take the blame for that since my family is musically inclined.My dad,brother and I can play instruments.I believe music is good for the soul.My dad and brother still play music but I don't.My son and I do sing in church.I don't think I have a good voice but I am singing for the Lord anyway.

The reason I am blogging is to make new friends and hope to share recipes and plastic canvas patterns with others.I hope you enjoy my blogs.God Bless You :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels