Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 23, 2011

Just gonna show ya'll some of the things I have been working on.I LOVE working with Plastic Canvas.
Hope you enjoy looking at my finished projects♥

Country Blue Snowman Wall/Door Decor

Hunter Green Snowman Wall/Door Decor

Teacher Angel Wall/Door Decor (Ain't she Pretty)♥

Spookey Halloween Cupcake Magnets

Santa Claus Picture Frames,these can be
ornaments or magnets.

Oh No! Santa forgot his Hat♥

More Spookey Cupcake Magnets

Apples that spell Teacher,I LOVE these♥

A Turkey and Pilgrim Magnets

Frankenstein Wall/Door Decor

Black Cat Wall/Door Decor

Ghost Wall/Door Decor

Jack-o-Latern Wall/Door Decor


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Plastic Canvas items.I have been working with Plastic Canvas for about 17 years.I also enjoy designing my own patterns or taking patterns that I buy and add a little extra to them.To brighten them up.I have been selling my items at Craft Shows,for Family and Friends and online.I had to take a little break from working and selling my item online because of my husband having heart problems.He had a heart attack on my b-day last Aug 31 and had to have open heart surgery this past April 11.He has been off work since this past March,so it is hard for me to find the time to actually set down and sew.I Thank God everyday for walking by our side through this rough road we have had and I am Thankful God has given us more time with my husband.He is doing good but still don't have the energy he use to have.It has been hard on him staying home because he is a worker and has always been the provider for his family.I told him I would teach him how to sew with plastic canvas but he said he would pass.lol Thanks Again for looking at my items and please come back and see what's New in Ky♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels